Playing ping pong is fun indoors, but now can be played outdoors! Whether at a park, apartment recreation area, water park or any outdoor location, playing ping pong is fun! Grab your paddle and ball, go and play.
Doty & Sons has introduced a new style ping pong/table tennis to it’s line of outdoor game products. Ping pong table, Item T1086045 features as stylish leg design and heavy duty I beam supports. Doty & Sons manufactures ping pong tables that include the following features:
1. Regulation size table top
2. Heavy Duty reinforced concrete
3. Polished playing surface
4. 4″ Thick top, bolted to the base, that is 33% thicker than most on the market.
5. A 1/4″ thick stainless steel net, sandwiched between the top tops. Gusseted end supports. No maintenance. Strong!
6. Stainless steel net will not require maintenance in the future.
7. Sealed with 2 coats of concrete sealer.
8. Table top sealed with one of the best anti-graffiti sealers on the market.
9. Lifting tools provided to make assembly easier.
10. Contrast sandblast name and/or logos available. Dedication plaques available.
11. Available in standard and special colors.
Our mission is to make superior products at reasonable prices, without sacrificing quality.
This table is a new addition to Doty & Sons Concrete Products line of outdoor games.
We now offer three styles of ping pong tables.
Other game products include: our popular concrete cornhole boards, B.Y.O.Bags. Outdoor game tables include: checkers, chess, and backgammon.
We will be introducing a dominos table and foosball table soon! Call for more information.
Heavy duty stainless net.
The strongest on the market today. Regulation height (6″) additional 4″ sandwiched between the table tops. Heavy duty gussets add strength.
Table available in different colors.
Table shown with graphite color legs and french gray color table top.
Heavy Duty ping pong/tennis table with heavy duty I-beam supports.
Add a wood accent to each side for a classic look. Shown with IPE lumber accent panel. French Gray color table top with SB11 (granite aggregate, sandblasted finish) legs shown.