|Waste Receptacles Using Recycled Plastic Lumber
Go green using Doty & Sons Waste Receptacles using Recycled Plastic Lumber. These trash receptacles are environmentally friendly and incorporate recycled plastic slat sides that are made of recycled plastic milk jugs.
FEATURES FOR HINGED STEEL LID MODELS (RP2800 & RP2000)
- Heavy duty hinged steel lids.
- Hinge fastens to inside of concrete with four stainless steel
- Lids are zinc dichromate plated for rust resistance, then
powder coated with polyester paint.
- Two piece concrete construction reinforced
and cured properly to assure the highest possible quality.
FEATURES FOR DOME MODELS (RP2844 & RP2845)
- Heavy Duty Dome.
- Spring loaded retainer cable secures dome top to container with stainless steel bolt.
FEATURES FOR BOTH HINGED STEEL LID & DOME MODELS WITH RECYCLED PLASTIC L UMBER
- Shipped assembled.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Slats are 90% recycled HDPE plastic made of recycled milk
doesn't absorb moisture, rot or splinter, and remains virtually
maintenance free - UV stabilized colors.
- Two coats of gloss acrylic sealer semi-gloss or non-gloss sealer.
- Lid lock with special key.
- Can saver lid. (RP-2000 and RP-2800)
- Can saver/litter combination lid on RP-2800 uses two 21 gallon,
1/2 round plastic liners.
- Recycling signs available.
CHOICE OF FINISHES
- Exposed aggregate
- Plastic lumber (Cedar RPL1, Weathered Redwood RPL2, Gray RPL3)
return to main products